Role and Responsibilities
• Plan and monitor the implementation of Ramp and Apron procedures for daily operations
• Monitor Service provider performance with the objective of achieving high productivity and quality of service
• Ensure the performance of Service provider as per sets standards specified in Ground Operation Manual and Company procedures
• Monitor and supervise Service provider by evaluate, develop and reprimand staff though Service Provider, where necessary
• Ensure consistence service with regards to on time performance (OTP) in accordance to 27 minutes ground time and high quality level of baggage handling with zero
• Ensure smooth operation & maintain safe work environment
• To ensure all operational equipment to be use for operations are in serviceable condition
• Perform any other activities related to Ground Handling as required by the company.
• Possess a recognized Diploma in any discipline
• At least 1-3 years working experience in the aviation industry
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
• Able to travel as when it is required.
• Fit and healthy for manual lifting job
• Possess of Driving permit is an advantage
• Proficient in oral and written English, Thai.
• Familiar or have a good rapport with airport authority and government.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers
If you are interested, please send your resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 September 2017